Dear future Secretary,
Let me keep this page short and to the point. Here’s what I have for you:
You will find answers to the following questions in the eBook:
- Tell me something about yourself.
- What do you want to accomplish as a secretary?
- Why did you leave your last job? (Why do you want to leave your present job?)
- How do you imagine a typical day in work in this company?
- Tell me about a situation when you were under pressure. How did you handle the pressure?
- Would you mind working overtime?
- How would you cope with an angry customer/client/guest?
- Do you have experience with preparing letters, reports, bulletins, handbooks?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why should we hire you, and not someone else?
- And 10 other difficult interview questions for Secretaries
Check the sample below to see how this eBook can help you.
Sample from the eBook
Questions: Why do you want to work as a secretary here (at our school, in our office), and not somewhere else?
Hint: You should focus on personal preferences to the institution, their goals and visions that resonate with your goals, or on the methods of work they use, their working environment. You should simply focus on something that distinguishes them from their competitors, something the hiring managers are proud of.
Having said that, interviewers are not stupid. They understand that a typical job seeker would be happy to get a secretary position in any institution that somehow resonates with their values, and offers a good salary and decent working conditions. However, you should do your best to convince them that their place is your first choice.
If you can not come up with anything better, say that the location is perfect, or pick other trivial reason for your choice.
– I have been reading about you in news for years, and I have been watching your campaigns closely on social media. You are my favorite NGO, I like your vision, and the way you allocate the resources to projects. When I spotted the job offer for a secretary, I didn’t hesitate for a second. I would love to belong to this team.
– Your office is just ten minutes away from my apartment. This is the main reason for my preferences. I believe it is good also for you, becasue if I can come to work quickly anytime you need me around.
Question: What do you want to accomplish on this position?
Hint: You should always have some goals on your mind, though it is not easy to find any major accomplishments in the profession of a secretary.
But you can focus on small things, or everyday achievements, such as helping the work to flow nicely, helping to improve the reputation of the company (with your excellent customer service and professional conduct in work), maintaining a good atmosphere in the workplace, etc. Simple everyday achievements, which happen to be extremely important for each company.
– I do not seek any major achievements. If I help this company to prosper, if my boss enjoys their work, and if I help them to work effectively, it will make me happy. That’s all I want to accomplish as a secretary.
– Since this is my first job application, I look forward to learn new things, and to become a great administrative worker. I believe this position would be a good starting point for me. At the same time, however, I hope to help you enjoy your time in work, and reduce the workload, helping with administrative tasks, and with anything else you may need.
End of the sample
These were just two questions. You will find twenty in the book, and more:
- Personality test, with right answers to test questions (common in agency recruitment and big companies).
- Guide on how to identify the value you can bring to your employer, and how to demonstrate this value in a job interview.
- Two winning interview strategies that will help you to stand out and get a job.
- … and more.
All information from someone who has interviewed more than two hundred applicants for various secretary jobs, and more than two thousand job applicants in general.
But I do not want to boast about my experience, or waste your time with lengthy sales page, or some imaginary discounts. You have read the samples, you know what the eBook is about, and surely you can tell whether it will help you in your interview.
I sincerely believe it will help you to get a job of a Secretary. And you can read it easily in two or three hours, it’s 14,000 words. Only things that truly matter for your success in an interview.
What is more, you have a risk free sixty days money back guarantee. If you don’t like my eBook for any reason, or no reason at all, just let me know (email me at jacob[at]secretaryinterviewquestions[dot]com) within 60 days and I will give you a full refund.
Recap and technical information about the book
- Format: eBook (.pdf format, you can read it on your desktop, tablet, smart phone, or kindle, and you can easily print it if you want)
- Author: Jacob Gates
- 11,000 words
- Published in November 2017, updated for 2019
- Simple & secure checkout with PayPal, instant download
- Risk-free 60 days money back guarantere
- Price: $24.95 (You will easily make it back after two hours in your new job, consider it an investment in your career which will pay back a thousand times…)
- Click the button below to proceed to the payment
(After the payment you will be automatically directed back to our website, to a secure page where you will download your Secretary Interview Guide. You will also receive a download link and instructions to your email, just to ensure that you will get it without waiting, even if the redirect fails–which can happen sometimes.)
Bonus – mp3 recording that will teach you secrets of interviewing for any job
- A popular audio recording from a reputable interview coach.
- Mp3 format, 56 minutes.
- Perfectly applicable for secretary interviews.
- Instant download
- Learn everything you need to know to win your interviewers over!
- Buy Secretary Interview Guide today, and get this priceless audio recording for free.
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
This is how my guarantee works, it is very simple: If you don’t like the Secretary Interview Guide for ANY reason, or for no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Drop me a message to jacob[at]secretaryinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Nothing to lose, everything to win
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Interview Guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if you are not happy, all you have to do is to ask for a refund.
There’s really nothing you can lose with this purchase. But you can win a new job contract, a great feeling, and a better life. Good luck to you!
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Send me an email to jacob[at]secretaryinterviewquestions[dot]com if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job, or if you have any questions. I try my best to answer all messages within twelve hours.
Secure checkout with PayPal (pay with your credit/debit card, or with your PayPal account), single payment of $24.95, instant download, 60 days risk free money back guarantee. You can pay with your credit/debit card, bank account, or with PayPal.
After the payment you will be automatically directed back to our website, to a secure page where you will download your Secretary Interview Guide and your audio recording (free bonus). You will also receive a download link and instructions to your email, just to ensure that you will get it without waiting, even if the redirect fails–which can happen sometimes.