From: Jacob Gates
Tuesday, 30th January 2018
Dear Job Seeker,
Can you answer the following interview questions right now?
– Tell me something about yourself.
– What do you want to accomplish on this position?
– Why did you leave your last job? (Why do you want to leave your present job?)
– How do you imagine a typical day in work?
– Tell me about a situation when you were under pressure. How did you handle the pressure?
– Would you mind working overtime?
– How would you cope with an angry customer/client/guest?
– Do you have experience with preparing letters, reports, bulletins, handbooks?
– What are your salary expectations?
– Why should we hire you, and not someone else?
It is not so easy, is it? And you will have to answer many other tough questions in your interview, competing with no less than ten other job candidates, for a single position of a secretary….
It really isn’t easy to succeed in this interview. But it can be easy, with my Secretary Interview Guide. See the sample from the book below:
Sample from the Secretary Interview Guide
Questions 3.: Why do you want to work as an assistant here (at our school, in our office), and not somewhere else?
Hint: You should focus on personal preferences to the institution, their goals and visions that resonate with your goals, or on the methods of work they use, their working environment. You should simply focus on something that distinguishes them from their competitors, something the hiring managers are proud of, and happy to hear about in an interview.
Having said that, interviewers are not stupid. They understand that a typical job seeker would be happy to get a secretary position in any institution that somehow resonates with their values, and offers a good salary and job conditions. However, you should do your best to convince them that their place is your first choice.
If you can not come up with anything better,say that the location is perfect, and that’s why you want to work there.
I have been reading about you in news for years, and I have been watching your campaigns closely on social media. You are my favorite NGO, I like your vision, and the way you allocate the resources to projects. When I spotted the job offer for a secretary, I didn’t hesitate for a second. I would love to be a member of this team.
Your office is just ten minutes away from my apartment. This is the main reason for my preferences. I believe it is good also for you, becasue if I can come to work quickly anytime you need.
Question 4.: What do you want to accomplish on this position?
Hint: You should always have some goals on your mind, though it is not easy to find any major accomplishments in the profession of a secretary. But you can focus on small things, or everyday achievements, such as helping the work to flow nicely, helping to improve the reputation of the company (with your excellent customer service and professional conduct in work), maintaining a good atmosphere on the workplace, etc. Simply everyday achievements…
I do not seek any major achievements. If I help this company to prosper, if my boss enjoys their work, and if I help them to work effectively, it will make me happy in job. That’s all I want to accomplish as a secretary.
Since this is my first job application, I look forward to learn new things, and to become a great administrative worker. I believe this position would be a great starting point for me. At the same time, however, I hope to help you enjoy your time in work, and reduce the workload, helping with administrative tasks, and with anything else you may need.
—————-end of the sample————
These were just two questions. A small fraction of 40 pages long, highly specialized eBook, in which you’ll find:
- Brilliant sample answers to twenty most common secretary interview questions.
- Personality test, with right answers to test questions.
- Guide on how to identify the value you can bring to your employer, and how to demonstrate this value in a job interview.
- Two winning interview strategies that will help you to stand out and get a job.
- … and much more.
All information from someone who has interviewed more than two hundred applicants for various secretary jobs, and more than two thousand job applicants in general.
And I have also written content of this website, which has helped more than 150,000 job seekers to date… Today, however, I want to help you. Ready to succeed and get a job?
Secretary Interview Guide
- Format: eBook (.pdf format, you can read it on your desktop, tablet, smart phone, or kindle, and you can easily print it if you want)
- Author: Jacob Gates
- Pages: 40
- Published in November 2017
- Special discount for visitors of the website
But Wait! That’s Not All!
To ensure you will succeed, I have one great bonus material for you:
I Will Get a Job! recording – FREE gift
- A popular audio recording from a reputable interview coach.
- Mp3 format, 56 minutes.
- Perfectly applicable for secretary interviews.
- Instant download
- Learn everything you need to know to win your interviewers over!
Buy Secretary Interview Guide today, and get this priceless job interview success product for FREE. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Actually, it can get better! With the 60 days risk free money back guarantee…
Risk Free 60 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Secretary Interview Guide for ANY reason, or for no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Drop me a message to jacob[at]secretaryinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for your secretary interview.
With this eBook:
- You will impress your interviewers, telling them what they want to hear.
- You will respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who stands out, who outclasses the other job applicants.
Nothing to lose, everything to win
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Interview Guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if you are not happy, all you have to do is to ask for a refund.
There’s really nothing you can lose with this purchase. But you can win a lot with it! A new job contract, a great feeling, a better life… Every smart person will take this offer. Will you?
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Send me an email to jacob[at]secretaryinterviewquestions[dot]com if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job, or if you have any questions. I try my best to answer all messages within twelve hours.
Secure checkout with PayPal, single payment of $24.95, instant download, 60 days risk free money back guarantee. You can pay with your credit/debit card, bank account, or with PayPal.
No renewals, no hidden fees, no up-selling, nothing. Just one great eBook and one bonus material, and a great job waiting for you. Everything with a 60 days risk free money back guarantee.
(After the payment you will be automatically directed back to our website, to a secure page where you will download your Secretary Interview Guide and your audio recording (free bonus). You will also receive a download link and instructions to your email, just to ensure that you will get it without waiting, even if the redirect fails–which can happen sometimes.)